There are dozens of providers that offer dental implant placement in Cape Coral and surrounding areas. This is great for patients who would like to compare prices and services to find the best payment options. But how do you find the right provider for your individual needs? Here is some important information about choosing your provider and what you should do before deciding to use their services.
Preparing for your consultation is almost as important as your consultation itself. Of course, the consultation is ultimately most important because it will allow you to learn all the important details about your dental implant placement procedure, as well as how much your implants will cost. Here are a few tips to keep in mind as you get ready for your consultation:
To determine if your potential dental implant provider is the right one for your needs, we recommend you ask the following types of questions during your consultation:
1) How long have you been placing dental implants?
2) What kind of training do you have in dental implant placement?
3) Are dental implants the right choice for me or should I consider another alternative?
4) What is your dental implant success rate?
5) Do you have pictures of former patients you can show me?
6) Will parts of my procedure need to be outsourced to another doctor? Or will they all be completed in-house?
7) Will supplementary procedures be necessary prior to dental implant placement?
8) Is the consultation complementary?
9) Will I receive a written estimate for my treatment?
10) Is there an obligation to purchase after my consultation?
11) Will my insurance cover dental implants?
12) What are my anesthesia options? Is sedation dentistry an option during my procedure?
Your smile, your wallet, and the function of your teeth will all be impacted by your decision, which is why it is so important to think very carefully about the provider you choose for your dental implants. If a provider refuses to answer these questions or appears to be uncomfortable asking them, it is probably a good idea to look elsewhere.
Dental implants are an amazing tooth replacement option. If this is the right option for you, you can count on being able to smile again with confidence and enjoy renewed tooth function. Contact us today for your dental implants consultation and get started on that beautiful smile you have always wanted. You can also review our specially designed Dental Implants InfoSite or call us for a consultation at our Cape Coral, FL office with Dr. Kraver.
Dr. Phillip Kraver
3001 Del Prado Blvd S.
Cape Coral, FL
Monday: 8AM – 5PM
Tuesday: 8AM – 5PM
Wednesday: 8AM – 5PM
Thursday: 8AM – 5PM
Friday: 8AM – 1PM